Use of the API
The API functions are available at https://manage.BookingAutomation.com/api
To use the API you need to allow API ACCESS. Go to SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT -> ACCOUNT ACCESS and allow API access. The API is available at https://manage.BookingAutomation.com/api. The XML functions can be accessed with your BookingAutomation username and password. The JSON functions can be created with a API and prop key which you set yourself in the BookingAutomation control panel SETTINGS->ACCOUNT and SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->LINK
The default limit is 60 API calls per 5 minutes for an account.
You should design your interface to eliminate unnecessary calls.
If you put a delay of 5 seconds between calls you should have no problems.
- getBookings will return the real time information about the bookings which are in the BookingAutomation system.
- You can specify a date range. If you do not, the default is to return from now for 1 year.
- sets daily prices and inventory and min stay
The values will be sent to all channels which are activated for these values in the control panel.
- gets invoice items as a .csv file
Where can I find the API documentation?
The documentation can be found directly in the API.
What do I need to do to receive credit card details though the API?
Go to ACCOUNT and set:
- API Access = Allow IP whitelist only
- Enter your IP address's. Separate multiple address's with a space
Your systems must be PCI DSS compliant to receive credit card data.
Can I delete bookings though the API?
You can cancel bookings though the API but not delete them.