Synchronising BookingAutomation.com with your holidaylettings calendar
Note: Due to the integration process at TripAdvisor these instructions may go out of date quickly. We are trying to keep up with these changes but if you see a problem please let us know.
BookingAutomation.com can export inventory. BookingAutomation.com can import bookings.
For details please click here
- Prices cannot be exported and must be set in the Holidaylettings system.
- Bookings imported by iCal have limited information, usually only the guest name, number of guests, booking number and dates are provided.
Export inventory to Holidaylettings
Step 1 Holidaylettings
Contact holidaylettings, tell them you want to connect to BookingAutomation and ask for a "Secret Key".
Step 2 BookingAutomation.com
Once you have your secret key go to SETTINGS->ACCOUNT CHANNEL MANAGER ->HOLIDAYLETTINGS.CO.UK
- Enter the secret key in the "Secret Key" field.
- Enter your holidayletting account ID in the "Account ID" field.
- Enter your holidaylettings house ID in the "House ID" field(s)
Step 3 Testing
Click the update button and wait a few minutes. Check your Holiday lettings calendar is up to date.
It will now be kept synchronised with your BookingAutomation calendar.
Import bookings into BookingAutomation
Holiday lettings provide an Export Calendar function.
Go to this menu in Holiday lettings and obtain the URL for the export calendar.
Paste the URL into BookingAutomation at the "Export Calendar (Bookings)" settings, tick the bookings tick box and save.
BookingAutomation will monitor the calendar and import bookings from it.
- Unticking "Inventory" will stop the synchronisation for a room.