Synchronising BookingAutomation.com with Hostelling International
- Click here for general information on how the channel manager works.
- BookingAutomation.com can export inventory.
- BookingAutomation can export prices.
- BookingAutomation.com can import bookings.
- BookingAutomation.com can import booking cancellations.
For details please click here
- Child prices can not be updated.
Forward the following information to [email protected]:
Hostel Interface Id: Your BookingAutomation property ID
Product (room) Ids: BookingAutomation room IDs you want to synchronise and the corresponding HostelInternational room IDs.
- Tick "Inventory", "Prices" and "Bookings".
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices, for example because the channel requires a different currency to your BookingAutomation currency, add a * followed by the multiplier number to your hotel id.
For example a hotel id setting 123456*1.23 will multiply all prices by 1.23 sent for hotel id 123456. (i.e. raised by 23%) Lower prices can be sent with a multiplier less than 1, i.e. 123456*0.85 will send a price 85% of the normal price (i.e. lowered by 15%)
- Untiick "Prices", "Inventory" and "Bookings".