This page is about the menu MESSAGES and explains how to view and answer messages from OTAs directly from BookingAutomation.
- You can view all messages from the "API Messages" component on the DASHBOARD.
- The complete message thread with a guest is available in "API Messages" tab in the booking. Attachments are available as links.
- You and your guests will see the messages in the channels extranet.
Send messages to guests
Open the booking and go to the "Messages" tab or click on the message on the dashboard to open the thread.
Enter your reply there. Auto Actions can be used to send message templates from the "Mail & Actions" tab.
Please check the channels help pages for further information.
You can communicate with Airbnb guests directly from BookingAutomation.
Airbnb does not support HTML therefore we recommend you add a plain text version to your Auto Actions.
The messages will be added to the Airbnb reservation message thread.
Airbnb supports attachments in JPG, GIF and PNG format.
You can communicate with Booking.com guests directly from BookingAutomation.
Booking.com does not support HTML therefore we recommend you add a plain text version to your Auto Actions.
You and your guests will see the messages in Booking.com Messaging Center.
Booking.com supports attachments in JPG format.
Currently messaging with guests from Booking.com has following limitations:
- Guests must click on "View Messages" in the email to login to Booking.com and answer from there.
- If a guest hits "reply" on E-mail they received from Booking.com, Booking.com does not send the reply to BookingAutomation and will also not make the reply available in Booking.com.