Synchronising BookingAutomation.com with Ostrovok.ru
- Click here for general information on how the channel manager works.
- This tutorial explains how to set prices for channels.
- BookingAutomation.com can export inventory.
- BookingAutomation.com can export multiple rates.
- BookingAutomation.com can import bookings.
- BookingAutomation.com can import booking cancellations.
- Importing cancellations can be disabled for individual bookings.
For details please click here
- Only bookings made after the connection is established will be imported, existing bookings must be manually entered into BookingAutomation to block the dates.
What you will need
The Ostrovok hotel id code for your property.
You request a connection with BookingAutomation from Ostrovok by sending an Email with your Ostovok hotel id to Ostrovok E-channel Support, [email protected] and add [email protected] in cc. When ready you will receive a notification from Ostrovok. After you have received this Email you can start setting the connection up in BookingAutomation.
- Enter your Ostrovok hotel id
- Set the currency. If you are using different currencies on Ostrovok and on BookingAutomation you can use the price multiplier (see below)
- Click on the "Get Code" link next to the room type id setting.
- Choose the Ostrovok room id you want to map to each BookingAutomation room and click on it.
- When the correct room id has copied to the room type id setting, click Save.
- Click on the "Get Code" link next to the rate plan id setting.
- Choose the Ostrovok standard rate for this room and click on it
- When the correct rate plan id has copied to the rate plan id setting.
- Click SAVE
BookingAutomation can send a single (1 person), double (2 guests) and room price which is will apply for the maximum occupancy.
If you need prices for more occupancies talk to Ostrovok and ask them if the can set up additional rate Ids for you. BookingAutomation can send a different price to each rate ID. Please use these instructions.
- Tick "Inventory", "Prices" and "Bookings"
New Bookings are imported. Cancellations to bookings are also imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into BookingAutomation manually.
Multiple rates can be created for each date, for example to send prices for different occupancies, minimum stays, meal options or refundable and non-refundable prices.
Ostrovok can set up multiple rate plan ids for each room, each with pre-defined booking conditions. BookingAutomation can map a different BookingAutomation rate or offer to each Ostrovok rate. If you do not have the appropriate rate plan ids you need to request Ostrovok to add them.
- Click on the "Get the Ostrovok Room and Rate Codes for this Property Code" link to view all mapping codes for this property.
Multiple Rate Ids using Rates
Each BookingAutomation rate can be mapped to any valid Ostrovok rate plan id that is active and not derived or linked. On the CHANNEL tab of each BookingAutomation rate is a setting to enter an Ostrovok rate plan id. If this setting is left blank, the rate plan id defined in the BookingAutomation channel manager settings for Ostrovok will be used. If the BookingAutomation rate should be mapped to an alternative Ostrovok rate plan id, enter the Ostrovok rate plan id here.
400px [[Media::Agoda_rate_mapping.png|view large]]
If you have linked a rate to be used for other offers or rooms use the selector to choose the room you want to map.
Multiple Rate Ids using Offers or Daily Prices
BookingAutomation supports up to four price "offers" for each room. Each of the four offers can be mapped to a different Ostrovok rate plan id. This is particularly useful when mapping daily prices to Ostrovok.
To define the Ostrovok rate plan id for each offer, separate the rate plan ids with colons. For example the following BookingAutomation rate plan id setting will map offer 1 to rate plan id 11111, offer 2 to rate plan id 22222, offer 3 to rate plan id 33333 and offer 4 to rate plan id 44444:
If offer 1 is used only for the BookingAutomation booking page and only offers 2,3 and 4 are used for Ostrovok leave the first rate plan id blank and start with a colon. For example :22222:33333:44444
The settings for daily prices allow each daily price row to be assigned to a specific offer and therefore mappable to different Ostrovok rate plan ids
Same Price to Multiple Rate Plan Ids
If a BookingAutomation price should be sent to multiple Ostrovok rate plan ids, the multiple rate plan ids can be entered with a comma separating them. For example '12345678,123456789
This can be used to allow a daily price set to "Do not allow lower prices" to override multiple Ostrovok rate plan ids. If the comma separated rate plan ids are defined in the channel manager rate plan id setting and each individual BookingAutomation rate contains it's specific Ostrovok rate plan id, each rate will be mapped to it's rate plan id and daily prices will be mapped to all the specified rate plan ids, over-riding the rate price when appropriate.
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices, for example because of a different currency to your BookingAutomation currency, add a * followed by the multiplier number to your hotel Id.
For example a property code setting 123456*12.34 will multiply all prices by 12.34 sent for hotel id 123456.
Any errors occurring during updates will be emailed to you with the error message as returned by Ostrovok. Below are common error messages and how to fix them.
You have no permissions to modify rates with ids:..... You have entered numbers which are not valid Ostrovok rate Ids. Please double check your rate ids and enter only valid Ostrovok Rate Ids.
- Unticking "Inventory" and "Prices" and "Bookings" will stop the synchronisation for a room.
- To completely disconnect the channel manager you might need to contact Ostrovok and ask them to disconnect you.