This page is about the Menu SUB ACCOUNT -> RESELLER
- 1 Offer
- 2 Revenue options for resellers
- 3 Activate Reseller Functions
- 4 Wiki
- 5 Add Customers
- 6 Charges
- 7 Terms and Conditions for Resellers
- 8 Customization
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9.1 Can I offer my my customers a free trial?
- 9.2 Can I limit the functionality for my customers?
- 9.3 How does the support work?
- 9.4 How can I learn how BookingAutomation works?
- 9.5 How can I charge my customers?
- 9.6 In which languages is BookingAutomation available
- 9.7 Can I get exclusivity for a certain region?
Resellers can brand the system with their own logo and URL. They can include their own value adding services and sell these with the system to end users.
Reseller services include:
- BookingAutomation online booking system and (frontend and backend) white labelled for distribution. The channel manager can not be completely white labeled because setting up connections with booking channels means exposing that you connect through BookingAutomation.
- Your own branding, logo, fave icon and styling
- Access to both booking page and back-end control panel under your own domain
- Fully developed, hosted and continuously updated system
- Access to all functionality to set the system up as per your users needs
- Email sent through your email server
- Sign up web page for new users
- Do-it-yourself system with technical support for reseller only (not end customer)
- Assistance from BookingAutomation to learn the system so you can train your users
- Multilingual system that can be used in any country in the world
Note: You need a secure page you will need SSL see here for more information.
Revenue options for resellers
- Package online booking system with a lodging web site
- Setup fees (set up the system, and install it into your users website)
- Fees for customisation
- Management fees for example for the set up and maintenance of online bookings and OTAs
- Support fee for support in specific languages
- Monthly usage fees (based on services used or flat rate)
Activate Reseller Functions
- Send us a support ticket if you are interested in using these functions.
- After we have activated your reseller functions go to SUB ACCOUNTS (top right menu) - RESELLER
- Enter the name of the subdomain you want to use ( e.g. bookings.mydomain.com). Your subdomain has to have SSL. This help document explains what you need to do.
- Enter your Business name, the marketing URL for the "powered by" link.
- If you would like to use your own logo image and favicon for the control panel, send both files with your owner ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Your logo and Favicon are only visible when you log into the system from your own domain. *The link to log in form your subdomain is for example: http://bookings.mydomain.com/control2.php *The link to the sign up page from your subdomain is for example: http://bookings.mydomain.com/control2.php?pagetype=join
Please note that a fee applies if you want to use this feature. You can see the fee in SUB ACCOUNTS -> MANAGE ACCOUNT
The support wiki has videos, images and instructions containing references to BookingAutomation which can not be white labelled. We can give you a copy of our wiki database which you can then use to create your own wiki.
For instructions how to create and manage sub accounts for your customers please refer to the sub accounts section.
You can also create sub accounts from a Google form.
A monthly minimum fee applies for resellers who use their own branding.
- When you go to SUB ACCOUNT -> RESELLER you can view the "Account Usage Fees" for all sub accounts.
- When you go to SUB ACCOUNT -> RESELLER "Manage Account" for a sub account you can view the "Daily Usage Statistics" and "Account Usage Fees" for a specific sub account.
- You can download the data via our API (JSON getAccount).
- You can pay for your account in SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT -> BILLING. This is also where you see a complete overview on all charges.
Note: The channel manager can not be completely white labeled because setting up connections with booking channels means exposing that you connect through BookingAutomation.
Terms and Conditions for Resellers
In addition to the terms and conditions published on our website, the following conditions apply:
1. A reseller operates under his own business name. He cannot operate under the BookingAutomation business name.
2. A reseller can not copy and content from our web site including, texts and pictures and use it on your own web site.
3. A reseller is responsible for all his sub accounts. In case of abuse we reserve the right to disconnect accounts.
You can customize your customers control panel. See here for more information.
If you want to add custom content to your sign-up and login pages you add HTML content this under SUB ACCOUNT > RESELLER "Public page content"
Contact support if you are interested in a deeper customization including including custom files in the head section of the control panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I offer my my customers a free trial?
There is no free trial for sub accounts. If you want to offer your customers a free trial you will need to manage this yourself.
Can I limit the functionality for my customers?
How does the support work?
Technical support from BookingAutomation is available for the reseller only in English or German via our ticket support system.
Resellers support their customers regarding all matters related to BookingAutomation via a built-in ticket support system or another system of their choice.
How can I learn how BookingAutomation works?
BookingAutomation is designed as a self-service system. We provide an extensive documentation and tutorials. Upon request we offer online training sessions for a fee.
How can I charge my customers?
You will need to manage payments from your customers outside of BookingAutomation.
In which languages is BookingAutomation available
The booking page where guests make their booking is available in over 30 languages.
The control panel is available in English, German and partially in Spanish.
A full translation of the control panel is not possible but you have the option to manually exchange individual words. We can provide you with a file to get started.
Can I get exclusivity for a certain region?
We do not grant territorial exclusivity.