This page is about the menu SETTINGS->PAYMENTS->PAYMENT GATEWAYS->AGODAPAY
To use this payment option is available for all customers who use Agoda as sales channel.
Send credit card details to Agodapay
If you set "Save all cards to Agodapay" = Yes all credit cards including cards supplied by all channels will be sent directly to Agodapay and not stored at BookingAutomation.
Credit card details can also be sent manually to Agodapay.
The card will be saved as a new customer in Agodapay with the booking number as a reference. Once the new customer is created in Agodapay the card can be charged.
Agodapay will only accept valid cards. If Agodapay reject the card, it's details will still be visible at BookingAutomation.
You can choose to automatically report invalid cards to Agodapay. The setting is available in SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER.
Automatic payment collection
Payments for bookings with deposit collection on the BookingAutomation booking page will be automatically collected.
How to automatically collect pending payments from other sources is explained here. Please note that his option is only available for customers who connect via Agodapay Connect. If you connected your Agodapay account via keys please remove them and connect via the "Connect to Agodapay" button.
Collect payment manually
You will see the paid amount in the "Charges and Payments" and "Invoice" tabs of the booking.
You can choose if the card is
- immediately charged (Capture=Yes)
- if you want to make sure that the amount is available for later capture (Capture=No) .
Auto Charge Virtual Cards from OTAs
Some channels send virtual cards which are often virtual cards are only valid for a certain period. Virtual cards can be charged automatically when they become valid. This is how you activate this option:
- Go to SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER and set "Channel Collect Invoice" = Charges and Pending Payments
- Go to the channel settings (for example SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER->BOOKING.COM) and set "Virtual Cards" = Yes
Error when charging Booking.com and Expedia Virtual Cards
- Missing CVC: Booking.com and Expedia do not always send a CVC for virtual cards. Ask the channel to povide a CVC for the virtual card and manually reenter it. For Expedia virtual cards you can try to add the generic CVC codes:
- Visa/Mastercard: 469
- American Express: 2469
- Incorrect amount: Double-check you charge the exact amount sent by the channel from the booking.
Refund of Payments in Agodapay
Payments can be manually refunded from within the Agodapay account. You will also need to enter them manually into the booking.