Contact us if you are interested to use this connection.
Synchronising BookingAutomation.com with tomas.travel'
This page is about the menu SETTINGS->CHANNEL MANAGER->TOMAS
- Click here for general information on how the channel manager works.
- This tutorial explains how to set prices for channels.
- BookingAutomation.com can export inventory.
- BookingAutomation.com can export multiple rates.
- BookingAutomation.com can import bookings.
- BookingAutomation.com can import booking cancellations.
For details please click here
- Only bookings made after the connection is established will be imported, existing bookings must be manually entered into BookingAutomation to block the dates.
Send us a support ticket with your hotel name address, Tomas hotel ID and the name of your touristic organization.
We will then request the connection from Tomas and inform you when the connection is ready. You can then set the connection up.
- Enter your tomas hotel id
- Click on the "Get Code" link next to the room type id setting.
- Choose the tomas room id you want to map to each BookingAutomation room and click on it.
- When the correct room id has copied to the room type id setting, click Save.
A price for for Single (1 guest), Double (2 guests) and a room price (for the number of guests you have defined in the rate ) can be sent.
- Click on the "Get Code" link next to the rate plan id setting.
- Choose the tomas standard rate for this room and click on it
- When the correct rate plan id has copied to the rate plan id setting.
- Click SAVE
If you need prices for more occupancies talk to tomas and ask them if the can set up additional rate Ids for you.?????????
- Tick "Inventory", "Prices" and "Bookings"
New Bookings are imported. Cancellations to bookings are also imported.
Existing bookings are not automatically imported when the connection is established and should be entered into BookingAutomation manually.
can set up multiple rate ids for each room, each with pre-defined booking conditions. BookingAutomation can send a different price to each Booking.com rate ID. Please use these instructions.
If you do not have the appropriate rate ids you need to request Booking.com to add them.
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices, for example because of a different currency to your BookingAutomation currency, add a * followed by the multiplier number to your hotel Id.
For example a property code setting 123456*12.34 will multiply all prices by 12.34 sent for hotel id 123456.
- Unticking "Inventory" and "Prices" and "Bookings" will stop the synchronisation for a room.
- To completely disconnect the channel manager you might need to contact tomas and ask them to disconnect you.