From Booking Automation Wiki
This page is about the integration with Vikey'
1. In BookingAutomation
To use the connection you need to allow API access and generate API keys. Keys should be unique and a minimum of 16 characters in length.
- Go to SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT -> ACCOUNT ACCESS, enter the API key you want to use allow any IP and SAVE.
- Go to SETTINGS -> PROPERTIES -> ACCESS and enter create a "propKey" and SAVE.
- Enter any combination of letters and numbers (minimum of 16) as your API key.
- Set 'API Key Access' = 'allow any ip' or 'allow whitelist ip only'.
- Set 'Property Access'.
2. In Vikey
- Go to MyVikey and click on "Integrations".
- Scroll down to BookingAutomation and click on "Add".
- For each apartment/listing enter PropKey and ApiKey.
- To set the check-in request click on "Edit". You can pre-set some parameters such as: Send email, Request payment of the stay and tourist tax, Send documents, Sign the contract, Request billing information.
For further details please contact Vikey support.